Employment Assistance Services
Help in finding a job
The Employment Assistance Services measure allows you to:
- attend information sessions on the labour market;
- receive career advice and counselling;
- participate in job search activities (such as a job search club) and job placement assistance activities.
Who is eligible for the Employment Assistance Services measure?
- Employment Insurance recipients.
- Persons receiving benefits under a last-resort financial assistance program.
- Unemployed persons who do not receive public income support.
- Persons who are employed or in school and need employment assistance services.
Duration of assistance
Varies according to participants’ needs, but generally less than 180 hours.
Resources providing this assistance
Organizations supported by Emploi-Québec.