Emploi-Québec provides job seekers with a wide range of services.
- Online Placement: an online job bank.
- LMI Online: a vast source of information about the labour market: trades and occupations high in demand, employer requirements, job descriptions, job prospects, wages and salaries, training, etc.
- Placement étudiant: a job bank, including internships, for students.
Under certain rules, these services may be provided to:
- Employment Insurance recipients.
- Persons receiving benefits under a last-resort financial assistance program.
- Persons who do not receive government income support.
- Salaried or self-employed workers.